What The Truck?! dates in Edmonton for 2016
Food truck extravaganza What the Truck?! is back for another year. For the first time ever they have announced all the dates at once so you can start planning your spring and summer outings ahead of time. This year festivities will kick off at the end of May with a two day festival and will continue throughout summer until the end of September.
Here are the 2016 dates for What The Truck?! in Edmonton.
- Saturday May 28th and Sunday May 29th at Northlands Park from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday June 18th at Blatchford from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday July 8th at Park After Dark from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday August 20th at TBD from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday September 25th at Churchill Square from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note dates and times of events may change.